Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Website navigators.
PANECO AMBIENTE S.r.l. as data controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, Hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of data personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
technical and functional access to the Site no data is kept after closing the Browser;
Advanced browsing purposes or personalized content management;
Statistical purposes and analysis of navigation and users
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to treat it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the congruity of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
by electronic computers using software systems managed by Terzi;
by electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed or programmed directly.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
programmers and analysts;
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all Data Processors duly appointed:
Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the aforementioned purposes, in the following states:
Conservation Period. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in your browser guide. For an overview of the most common browsers’ action modes, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but stops the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of withdrawal, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is PANECO AMBIENTE S.r.l. – Via Torino, 116 – 12100 Cuneo (CN) – ITALY – C.F / P.IVA. 03673560045 in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by contacting us directly by filling out our contact form at https://www.bioecologicalsystem.com/#contatti
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Control Authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to articles 24, 26, 28;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.