CORROBORANT FOR IMMEDIATE ABATEMENT OF EMISSIONS AND EXHALATIONS OF PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS
NaturVeba® Agro Oils reduces airborne dispersion of plant protection product molecules and improves wetting and adhesive action.
The product contains a consortium of plant oils that acts directly by reducing the airborne dispersion of the molecules of plant protection products (herbicides, insecticides, fumigants, acaricides, bactericides, fungicides, nematicides and repellents) used in conventional and integrated agriculture and of sulfur and other products used in organic farming.
It is a natural organic corroborant, completely biodegradable, and also an effective plant defense enhancer.
Being an immediate-acting natural emission and exhalation abatement agent, its effect takes place as soon as the product is dosed in water and sprayed.
NaturVeba® Agro Oils is registered as a corroborant and is by no means a cover-up or a perfume.
WHY TO CHOOSE IT?
- reduces the drift effect;
- improves wetting-adhesive action, reducing evapotranspiration;
- it is a natural corroborant certified for use in organic farming;
- contains no chemically synthesized substances, so it leaves no residue;
- no safety interval needed;
- causes no harmful effects to the environment, humans or animals; therefore, it does not need special precautions for use;
- it lowers emissions and fumes;
- it enhances anti-cracking action on fruits and fruit horticulture;
- it reduces foam formation.