BIORESTRUCTURING AGENT FOR SOIL AND CROPS
VERMICOMPOST FROM CATTLE MANURE
ALLOWED IN ORGANIC FARMING
Humus AnEnzy® Solid Bio is an earthworm humus from top-quality manure with a fully controlled and traceable supply chain: the cattle manure used is carefully selected and comes only from local non-industrial farms.
Thanks to the long production process, lasting 12-15 months, the finished product is highly stable and mature.
Humus AnEnzy® Solid Bio is particularly suitable for integrated, organic and biodynamic farming.
WHY TO CHOOSE IT?
- increases and stabilizes fertility;
- improves soil structure and makes it more resistant to compaction (improves aeration, drainage, workability, chemical inertness, and increases soil water retention);
- promotes the creation of stable aggregates, so it can be a valuable aid in containing erosive phenomena of sloping soils;
- improves soil nutrient function (increasing cation exchange capacity reduces leaching of some mobile nutrients, creating a stock that is released gradually);
- increases the buffering power of the soil (a property that makes the soil able to buffer abrupt changes in chemical properties, allowing plants more treatment options);
- provides microorganisms that can perform multiple functions useful to crops (increases macronutrient availability, induces resistance in plants, competes with some pathogens);
- restores soil microbiotic biodiversity;
- brings nutrients to the soil: thus, synthetic fertilizer doses can be gradually reduced;
- induces, in plants, increased resistance to abiotic stresses and invigorating effects by stimulation of microbiotic and enzymatic activity;
- it is an excellent substitute for mature manure, compared with which smaller dosages are sufficient;
- the product is environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable.
WHERE TO USE IT?
- open field agriculture;
- tree crops (orchards and vineyards) in pre-planting and cover crops;
- protected crops;
- horticulture (in the composition of substrates);
- professional and hobby gardening activities;
- above-ground cultivation;
- The entire Humus AnEnzy® range is registered with the REGISTER OF FERTILIZERS PERMITTED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE (D. lgs 75_2010);
- Does not contain sewage sludge.
- Humus AnEnzy® bioremediators are produced in establishments that have received health approval in accordance with Art. 24(g) ex Reg. EC 1069/09 and Reg. EC142/11. These establishments are registered in the Ministry of Health's Integrated Import-Exchange and Facilities System (S.Inte.S.I.S.).
- big bag 6/7 quintals;
- big bag 8/9 quintals;
- bags 15 kg (45 liters);
- bags 22 kg (70 liters).