BIORESTRUCTURING AGENT FOR SOIL AND CROPS
VERMICOMPOST FROM CATTLE MANURE SUPPLEMENTED WITH CHABASITE ZEOLITE
ALLOWED IN ORGANIC FARMING
Humus AnEnzy® Solid Zeolite is an earthworm humus from top-quality manure with a fully controlled and traceable supply chain: the cattle manure used is carefully selected and comes only from local non-industrial farms.
Thanks to the long production process, lasting 12-15 months, the finished product is highly stable and mature.
Compared with the standard version, it contains significant amounts of zeolite chabasite.
This supports the defense action of the soil, and the roots in particular, from thermal and water fluctuation shocks.
Chabasite Zeolite also acts as a support for the growth of beneficial pedofauna and improves the availability of nutrients in the soil (improved cation exchange capacity).
WHY TO CHOOSE IT?
- increases and stabilizes fertility;
- due to the composition of Chabasite Zeolite, the soil becomes an excellent water maintenance source;
- improves soil structure and makes it more resistant to compaction (improves aeration, drainage, workability, chemical inertness, and increases soil water retention);
- promotes the creation of stable aggregates, so it can be a valuable aid in containing erosive phenomena of sloping soils;
- improves soil nutrient function (increasing cation exchange capacity reduces leaching of some mobile nutrients, creating a stock that is released gradually);
- increases the buffering power of the soil (a property that makes the soil able to buffer abrupt changes in chemical properties, allowing plants more treatment options);
- provides microorganisms that can perform multiple functions useful to crops (increases macronutrient availability, induces resistance in plants, competes with some pathogens);
- restores soil microbiotic biodiversity;
- brings nutrients to the soil: thus, synthetic fertilizer doses can be gradually reduced;
- induces, in plants, increased resistance to abiotic stresses and invigorating effects by stimulation of microbiotic and enzymatic activity;
- it is an excellent substitute for mature manure, compared with which smaller dosages are sufficient;
- the product is environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable.
WHERE TO USE IT?
- open-field agriculture;
- tree crops (orchards and vineyards) in pre-planting and under cover;
- protected crops;
- horticulture (in the composition of substrates);
- professional and hobby gardening activities;
- above-ground cultivation;
- the entire Humus AnEnzy® range is registered with the REGISTER OF FERTILIZERS PERMITTED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE (D. lgs 75_2010);
- DOES NOT contain sewage sludge;
- Humus AnEnzy® bioremediators are produced in establishments that have received health approval in accordance with Art. 24(g) ex Reg. EC 1069/09 and Reg. EC142/11. These establishments are registered in the Ministry of Health's Integrated Import-Exchange and Facilities System (S.Inte.S.I.S.).
- big bag 6/7 quintals;
- big bag 8/9 quintals;
- bags 22 kg (70 liters).