BIOREMEDIATOR OF SOIL AND CROPS
VERMICOMPOST FROM CATTLE MANURE SUPPLEMENTED WITH EDAPHIC MICROORGANISMS
ALLOWED IN ORGANIC FARMING
Humus AnEnzy® Solid Micro is an earthworm humus from top-quality manure with a fully controlled and traceable supply chain: the cattle manure used is carefully selected and comes only from local non-industrial farms.
Thanks to the long production process, lasting 12-15 months, the finished product is highly stable and mature.
Compared to the standard version, Humus AnEnzy® Solid Micro has a higher micro-life content, being supplemented with a specific blend of edaphic microorganisms.
These will colonize the target soil, allowing better stability, resistance to pathogens and climate. This will result in a more productive and healthier crop.
WHY TO CHOOSE IT?
- increases and stabilizes soil fertility;
- improves soil structure and makes it more resistant to compaction (improves aeration, drainage, workability, chemical inertness, and increases soil water retention);
- is enriched with edaphic microorganisms;
- promotes the creation of stable aggregates, so it can be a valuable aid in containing erosive phenomena of sloping soils;
- improves the nutritional function of the soil (increasing the cation exchange capacity reduces the leaching of some mobile nutrients, creating a stock that is gradually released);
- increases the buffering power of the soil (a property that makes the soil able to buffer abrupt changes in chemical properties, allowing plants more treatment options);
- provides microorganisms that can perform multiple functions useful to crops (increases macronutrient availability, induces resistance in plants, competes with some pathogens);
- restores soil microbiotic biodiversity;
- brings nutrients to the soil: thus, synthetic fertilizer doses can be gradually reduced;
- induces, in plants, increased resistance to abiotic stresses and invigorating effects by stimulation of microbiotic and enzymatic activity;
- it is an excellent substitute for mature manure, compared with which smaller dosages are sufficient;
- the product is environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable.
WHERE TO USE IT?
- open field agriculture;
- tree crops (orchards and vineyards) in pre-planting and under cover;
- protected crops;
- horticulture (in the composition of substrates);
- professional and hobby gardening activities;
- above-ground cultivation;
- the entire Humus AnEnzy® range is registered with the REGISTER OF FERTILIZERS PERMITTED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE (D. lgs 75_2010);
- DOES NOT contain sewage sludge;
- Humus AnEnzy® bioremediators are produced in establishments that have received health approval under Article 24(g) former EC Reg. 1069/09 and EC Reg.142/11. These establishments are registered in the Ministry of Health's Integrated Import-Exchange and Facilities System (S.Inte.S.I.S.).
- big bag 6/7 quintals;
- big bag 8/9 quintals.
For more information contact our Agronomy Staff by filling out the "Contact Form"