BIOREMEDIATOR OF SOIL
VERMICOMPOST FROM CATTLE MANURE SUPPLEMENTED WITH BIODYNAMIC PREPARATIONS
ALLOWED IN ORGANIC FARMING
Humus AnEnzy® Solid Biodynamic is an earthworm humus from top-quality manure with a fully certified and traceable supply chain: the cattle manure used is carefully selected and comes only from local non-industrial farms.
Thanks to the long production process, lasting 12-15 months, the finished product is highly stable and mature.
Compared to the standard version, thanks to the addition of biodynamic heap preparations (Yarrow, Chamomile, Nettle, Oak, Dandelion and Valerian) as per the Pfeiffer method with controlled fermentation, it is particularly recommended for integrated, organic and biodynamic farming.
WHY TO CHOOSE IT?
- increases and stabilizes fertility;
- improves soil structure and makes it more resistant to compaction (improves aeration, drainage, workability, chemical inertness, and increases soil water retention);
- is enriched with biodynamic mounding preparations such as Yarrow (502), Chamomile (503), Nettle (504), Oak (505), Dandelion (506) and Valerian (507);
- promotes the creation of stable aggregates, so it can be a valuable aid in containing erosive phenomena of sloping soils;
- improves soil nutrient function (increasing cation exchange capacity reduces leaching of some mobile nutrients, creating a stock that is gradually released);
- increases the buffering power of the soil (a property that makes the soil able to buffer abrupt changes in chemical properties, allowing plants more opportunities for treatment);
- provides microorganisms that can perform multiple functions useful to crops (increases macronutrient availability, induces resistance in plants, competes with some pathogens);
- restores soil microbiotic biodiversity;
- brings nutrients to the soil: thus, synthetic fertilizer doses can be gradually reduced;
- induces, in plants, increased resistance to abiotic stresses and invigorating effects by stimulation of microbiotic and enzymatic activity;
- is an excellent substitute for mature manure, compared with which smaller dosages are sufficient;
- environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable.
WHERE TO USE IT?
- open-field agriculture;
- tree crops (orchards and vineyards) in pre-planting and cover crops;
- protected crops;
- horticulture (in the composition of substrates);
- professional and hobby gardening activities;
- the entire Humus AnEnzy® range is registered with the REGISTER OF FERTILIZERS PERMITTED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE (D. lgs 75_2010);
- DOES NOT contain sewage sludge;
- Humus AnEnzy® bioremediators are produced in establishments that have received health approval in accordance with Art. 24(g) ex Reg. EC 1069/09 and Reg. EC142/11. These establishments are registered in the Ministry of Health's Integrated Import-Exchange and Facilities System (S.Inte.S.I.S.).
- big bag 6/7 quintals;
- big bag 8/9 quintals.